Please read these registration Frequently Asked Questions prior to registering.
For whom is this GProCongress?
The GProLATAM&CARIB Congress is for pastoral training practitioners, but also for facilitators, strategists, theorists, funders and aspirants in the training of pastors.
What will it cost me?
To participate in the GProLATAM&CARIB Congress, you are responsible to pay for your registration fees, airline tickets and visa. All ground transportation to and from the Congress venue (The Westin Playa Bonita Hotel Panama) and Tocumen International Airport will be covered by RREACH. Your Congress hotel stay, food and airport pick-up and drop-off will be taken care of by RREACH. To see your registration costs, click here.
What discounts are available?
Dallas GProAcademy and National GProAcademy graduates of RREACH will enjoy a $50 discount to their registration costs. For more information, contact a member of the recruitment team listed in the “Contact Us” section.
What do I need to know about online registration?
To ensure maximum efficiency for your registration, please complete the process as quickly as is reasonable so that your session does not “time out.” Once you complete your registration, you will receive an email confirmation from GProLATAM&CARIB Congress.
In which languages is registration available?
Online registration is available in Spanish, Portuguese and English.
Criteria For Participants
The following profile will be true of participants to the GProLATAM&CARIB Congress:
Who may participate in the GProLATAM&CARIB Congress?
A servant of the Lord Jesus Christ who is committed to accelerating Church health worldwide by involvement or interest in the training of pastors anywhere and in every possible way, whether through formal, non-formal, or informal settings.
Pastoral trainers who attend the GProLATAM&CARIB Congress may fit one or more of the following profiles:
- Pastoral Training Practitioners, who have done and are delivering pastoral training.
- Pastoral Training Facilitators, who provide opportunities for pastoral training to take place.
- Pastoral Training Strategists, who design and innovate pastoral training.
- Pastoral Training Theorists, who think, write and specialize in pastoral training pedagogy.
- Pastoral Training Funders (individuals, churches, institutions, businesses and foundations), who financially underwrite costs associated with training opportunities for pastoral leaders.
- Pastoral Training Aspirants, who desire to begin in the ministry of training pastoral leaders in their churches and communities.
Participating as a Complementary Ministry.
Policy for participation by ministries based outside the Latin America and Caribbean regions
(Subject to availability)
- The Church Health burden of RREACH embraces partnerships with ministries which advance church health through the training of pastors wherever Christ’s Church is growing.
- The aim of the GProLATAM&CARIB Congress is to connect, unite and strengthen trainers of pastors who serve the Latin American and Caribbean regions.
- Towards this end, RREACH will consider requests from leaders of ministries from outside the region to attend the GProLATAM&CARIB Congress.
- Complementary ministries which seek to participate at the GProLATAM&CARIB Congress could be:
- Ministries primarily involved in training pastors but are based outside the regions
- Ministries involved in tertiary training of pastors but are based outside the regions
- Ministries not involved in training pastors but are based inside the regions
- Those who fit complementary ministries and seek to attend the Congress fall under the following policy:
- Leaders of churches, organizations and institutions must be accompanied by at least two trainers of pastors who have links or connections with pastoral training in the Latin American and Caribbean regions
- Leaders of churches, organizations and institutions whose ministries themselves do not train pastors in these regions in an ongoing way will pay
- The full accommodation cost of $760.00 USD ($190.00 USD x 4 days, Monday – Friday noon)
- Plus the registration fee ($295.00 USD before March 18, 2020, $395.00 USD before October 9, 2020, and $495.00 USD from October 10 to 16, 2020)
- Trainers of pastors who accompany the leaders must meet the participant criteria. If they are from the region, they must register using the Congress registration system and pay the conference rates for delegates which includes twin sharing accommodation
- Trainers of pastors who are from outside the region, and are accompanying leaders of churches, organizations, and institutions, must also personally use the registration system and pay the full accommodation and registration costs (as listed above)
- The registration package for all the above participants include:
- 5–day admission to all programs and events
- Room accommodation
- Those who pay full accommodation and registration costs receive single deluxe room accommodation. However, if a deluxe room is not available, an upgrade could be provided at your own cost at the Congress rate
- For all others twin sharing accommodation
- Transportation between airport and hotel / venue
- All meals and coffee breaks
- Congress materials
What affiliations do they need?
Pastoral Trainers who attend the GProLATAM&CARIB Congress may be:
- Individuals either participating, facilitating or funding pastoral training efforts. This includes those in dual careers, with pastoral training being a “second job” because of calling.
- Churches (independent or affiliated) or denominations whose missions programs involve facilitating or funding pastoral training.
- Organizations (non-formal / non-degree granting) who facilitate pastoral training. This could be by directly providing pastoral training or in the creation or planning of pastoral training curriculum and content.
- Institutions (formal/degree granting) such as seminaries and Bible institutes, who are training the next generation of pastors.
Where might they be serving?
In all countries in Latin America and Caribbean, whether in rural or urban contexts, formal or non-formal settings. Pastoral trainers may be serving in their home countries, in multiple countries, or as expatriates itinerating or living in another country.
All registrants must be 18 years of age by January 1, 2020. Therefore, no one born after January 1, 2002, is eligible to attend the GProLATAM&CARIB Congress as a participant. There is no upper-age restriction to attend the GProLATAM&CARIB Congress. All attendees will document proven pastoral training experience and connections to their respective organizations or denominations in Latin America and the Caribbean. Therefore, no attendee may bring guests, including family members, who do not meet the critical criteria. All attendees will commit to training, on average, 25 pastors each year over the following four years. Some will be able to train 2, others 20 or 200, or even 2000 pastoral leaders and share their activity to the GProCentral follow-up team.
Through the Lord’s provision, RREACH wishes to shoulder the primary financial responsibility of hosting this Congress in Latin America and the Caribbean. All participants are required to pay a registration fee that will go toward lightening this responsibility.
The registration fee would assist RREACH in covering the costs of speakers, accommodation, all meals, ground transportation to and from Tocumen International Airport and Congress materials. Participants will be provided accommodation on a twin sharing basis once they have paid their registration fees in full. Additionally, participants are responsible to pay their airfare or other transportation costs from their home country to Panama City.
|GProLATAM&CARIB Congress Item:||Covered By:|
|Lodging (at five-star The Westin Playa Bonita Panama Hotel)||GProLATAM&CARIB Congress|
|Food (breakfast, lunch, dinner and snacks)||GProLATAM&CARIB Congress|
|Airport Transportation (from/to Tocumen International Airport)||GProLATAM&CARIB Congress|
|Congress Venue (The Westin Playa Bonita Panama Hotel)||GProLATAM&CARIB Congress|
|Travel (to/from Panama City, Panama, from home country)||Participant|
|Registration Fee (see below)||Participant|
Please read over registration questions carefully before registering.
- Please note: there are three different pricing levels, according to the date of registration.
- The registration fee for each participant will be USD 395.00.
- For those who register early (before March 18) the registration fee will be USD 295.00.
- For those who wish to register onsite (after Oct. 9, 2020), the registration fee will be USD 495.00.
- Payment may be made via credit card, wire transfer or PayPal.
- Spouses are welcome to join as participants, but must meet the criteria of either a pastoral trainer or aspiring pastoral trainer.
- Seating is limited and available on a first come, first served basis.
Effective until March 18 2020
Effective March 19, 2020 through October 9, 2020
On Site Registration
Effective October 10, 2020 through October 16, 2020