Thank you for praying with us over the Global Proclamation Congress for Trainers of Pastors of Latin America & the Caribbean, to be held, the Lord willing, in Panama City, Panama.
We have requested prayer for God’s Total Protection, Global Provision and Manifest Presence throughout this process, and we need it especially now. Even as we join the world in seeking God’s face amid the COVID-19 pandemic, times like these impress us with the urgency of training local pastoral leaders to effectively spread God’s Word. We deeply appreciate your ongoing prayer for the GProLATAM&CARIB Congress during this time of decision making, vision casting, fundraising and program preparation.
Dr. Ramesh Richard has invited friends to join him on a 30 minute prayer call over pandemic issues each Sunday at 9 p.m. U.S. Central (Daylight) Time as long as the intensity of virus goes on. We would be pleased for you to join us. Please let us know and we will send you details.
- Thank God for those who have taken on the responsibility of organizing this GProCongress.
- Ask God to give Dr. Richard and everyone working on the GProCongress discernment, confidence and unity in Him.
- Pray for physical health and safety and the capacity to accomplish all that they need to.
- Ask the Lord to give team members energy and encouragement as they carry out their responsibilities.
- Pray for the following members of the core organizing team:
- Praise God for the recruitment team’s hard work! More than 200 have now registered.
- Pray for information about the GProCongress to reach many trainers of pastors. Pray that the right 500 will be motivated to attend.
- Pray that those who face challenges to attending, such as family responsibilities or travel costs, will follow God in faith. Pray for His provision for them in every way.
- Pray that the program team will anticipate and attend to all the details necessary for the congress to run well.
- Pray for the right presenters to be secured for the Congress in all program components, including morning exposition, plenary sessions and breakout sessions.
- Pray for God to provide many excellent interpreters in Portuguese, Spanish and English.
- Praise God for good video recording sessions. Pray as the team prepares media for the congress program.
- Pray that the team will develop meaningful opening and closing ceremonies.
- Pray for creative ways to convene a high-quality Congress while exercising good stewardship in all areas.
- Pray for God’s leading as we make room assignments.
- Pray for God’s protection over and provision for our vendors.
- Pray that the technology team will effectively implement their strategy.
- Pray that all technology platforms and office equipment perform smoothly. Pray for patience and good solutions if they don’t!
- Pray for more volunteers and for God to enable them to serve with competence and Christlikeness.
- Praise God for people who have generously donated finances toward the GProCongress.
- Continue to ask God to provide financial support for this and upcoming GProCongresses.
- Pray that we will serve the Lord with excellence, even in the smallest details.
- Please pray that everything we say and do, especially under pressure, will honor the Lord Jesus.
- Pray that this GProCongress will accelerate church health across the Caribbean and Latin America.
- Thank you!